This powerhouse wields 400 Gb/s FP3 silicon technology, a groundbreaking feature in terms of its impact on performance and scale.
It is a superior multi-service edge router that gives service providers a competitive advantage by allowing them to distinguish themselves and grow revenues with a new wave of residential, business and mobile services on a single IP/MPLS network.
With a wide range of IP services, ALU 7750 has the intelligence to further drive operational efficiency. It is also available in five variants, which can be deployed for a multitude of solutions.
The list of potential functions include:
- Broadband Network Gateway for residential service delivery with advanced subscriber management
- Multiservice Edge Router for business networking services
- Aggregation Router for mobile backhaul networks
- Mobile gateway for the mobile packet core (2G, 3G and LTE) and WLAN gateway for Wi-Fi networks
- Security Gateway (SeGW) for macro and small cell mobile networks.
In addition to functionality, the ALU 7750 SR family comes with a breadth of benefits. These benefits range from possessing Advanced QoS mechanisms, supporting the convergence of services onto a common network infrastructure, to eco-friendly technology.
Check out the Alcatel-Lucent 7750 SR,available NOW with Launch 3 Telecom:
3HE01050AA (SR-12 BLANKS)
7750-SR-1-DC (SR-1-DC 2 slot Chassis w/CPU and Dual DC 7750-SR-1)
SFM2-400G (7750SR SFM2-400G)
7750srsfm312 (3HE03617AA IPUCAN4FAB 7750 -SR-SFM3)
Related Product Profile: Learn more about the Alcatel-Lucent 9926 DBS LTE here.